- São Paulo,São Paulo
Escale is a rapidly growing customer acquisition company located in São Paulo, Brazil. Founded in 2013 by two American entrepreneurs in their apartment in Vila Madalena, Escale today boasts more than 700 employees.
We use data and technology to deliver more intelligent and optimized buying experiences to consumers. We manage the end-to-end sales funnel for big brands in industries such as telecom, healthcare and education with a simple thesis: the best sales strategy is to deliver an amazing buying experience to end users.
With recent investments from top VCs such as Kaszek Ventures, Global Founders Capital and Redpoint e.Ventures, we are expanding our engineering and data teams to develop a world class customer acquisition platform.
We dream big and constantly focus on the customer, knowing that what we do today are the building blocks for the greater future. We have a highly diverse culture and intend to keep it that way, respecting everyone regardless of their age, sex, skin color, country of origin, sexual orientation or experience level. We put deep understanding of agile values, above specific processes and methodologies. We make decisions based on data and are highly results oriented. Our culture resembles a sports team more than a family, where trust and respect are earned by winning hard battles together.
You’re a master of your craft and a relentless problem solver. You think critically and question everything, seeking deep understanding of concepts and business problems. You are transparent and a tireless truth teller, sharing information in an efficient and constructive way to improve the environment around you. You’re an outlier, you do and achieve things that most people find hard or even impossible. You’re humble and a solid team contributor, knowing not to put your personal interests above the team’s and that every interaction is a learning opportunity.
Main Activities PM
- Be responsible for developing the strategy and roadmap for digital products in collaboration with stakeholders, engineers, and designers;
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to support the product strategy and execution;
- Guarantee product execution rhythm collaborating with engineering, design and cross-functional teams;
- Identifies opportunities, objectives, key results, and translate them into roadmaps based on business and user needs;
- Being an ambassador of our product driven culture, and the product management best practices;
- Monitor, communicate and improve Product KPI's;
- Be an interface with stakeholders;
- Collaborate across other product verticals and areas to connect initiatives toward our product vision.
- 2+ years of Product Management experience;
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Data, Marketing, and Growth;
- Experience partnering with engineering and design teams to define, build, and maintain products which are critical to growth, engagement, and retention;
- Great track record of working with engineering and design teams improving KPIs;
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities;
- Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills;
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders;
- Ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve business strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Autonomy to solve hard challenges
- Fun atmosphere
- Public transportation and meal allowance
- Health and dental insurance
- Gym allowance
- Home office
- Partnership with SESC
- Free beer every day
- Competitive salary package
- Working with top minds in the industry
- Out of state relocation assistance
- Choose your own setup (OS, laptop, monitor, etc)
- Education allowance
- English classes