Gerente de SEO
- Growth - Home Services
- são paulo,São Paulo
A SEO Manager is a key role inside the growth which is in charge of managing people and identifying opportunities to gain and improve organic acquisition and traffic. You will be working with our amazing Organic Acquisition Team to make sure our strategy is the best we could have to achieve our goals, also that we are using SEO best practices on our organic channels and finally that we are being resourceful with our tools, processes and people.
Always experimenting and taking data-driven decisions, you will be given the autonomy to identify opportunities to test SEO theories and accelerate results! There will be weekly and monthly reporting including competitive analysis and you will collaborate with stakeholders.
As a leader, the SEO Manager has direct reports and guides our junior members in the study and practice of SEO On/Off-Page, front-end languages, performance improvements, CRO, among other capabilities and inspiring an experimental and data-driven culture where all intuitions must be put to the proof.
We have 1000+ pages with super important organic traffic for you to sink in! Working on our channels with our amazing tech team, your years of experience in technical SEO will be the key to success. In addition to working across all our organic channels you will work with Paid specialists, developers, UX designers, etc.
What do we need?
- 6+ years experience in enterprise SEO
- Demonstrable experience implementing SEO strategies (bring your best cases!)
- Strong technical SEO understanding
- Strong analytical skills and experience
- Experience leading teams
- Solid analytical skills (Advanced Excel, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio)
- Solid business sense and understanding of business metrics
- Self starter with experience working with multiple stakeholders to achieve positive results
- Willingness to learn and try new things
Great to have:
- User centric mindset
- Strong sense of ownership and the ability to work autonomously
- "Whatever it takes" attitude
- Good understanding of UX and Tech processes
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- English, professional proficiency